Full day tours Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis
Giza Necropolis, Egypt
The Full Day Tours of Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis typically include visits to some of Egypt’s most iconic and historically significant sites. Here’s a brief overview of what you can expect to see on this tour:
- Pyramids of Giza: start your tour with a visit to the Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. These massive structures were built over 4,500 years ago as tombs for the pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. You’ll have a chance to explore the pyramids, learn about their history and significance, and take plenty of photos.
- Sphinx: Located near the Pyramids of Giza is the Great Sphinx, a limestone statue of a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. It’s believed to have been built around 2500 BCE and is one of the oldest and largest statues in the world.
- Saqqara: then move on to Saqqara, an ancient burial ground that served as the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis. Here, you’ll see the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser, which is widely considered to be the oldest stone structure in the world.
- Memphis: The final stop on the tour is Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt. Memphis was founded around 3100 BCE and was home to many of Egypt’s pharaohs. You’ll see the remains of the ancient city, including the statue of Ramses II, one of the largest and most impressive statues in Egypt.
- Pickup and Drop off
- Private Air Conditioner Car
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pickup from airport with extra cost
- Any extra places not motioned in the programmer
In the morning , our driver will be waiting you with tour guide from your hotel Start visiting Pyramids of Giza one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. These massive structures were built over 4,500 years ago as tombs for the pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure
Continue your tour to Saqqara , an ancient burial ground that served as the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis
Then you will head to Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt. Last you will drop off to your hotel.