Full day tours Pyramids, Saqqara, Memphis And Dahsur
The Full Day Tours of Pyramids, Saqqara, Memphis, and Dashur is a comprehensive tour that covers some of the most iconic and historically significant sites in Egypt. Here’s an overview of what you can expect to see on this tour:
- Pyramids of Giza: The tour will start with a visit to the Pyramids of Giza, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You’ll have a chance to explore the pyramids, learn about their history and significance, and take plenty of photos.
- Sphinx: Located near the Pyramids of Giza is the Great Sphinx, a limestone statue of a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion.
- Saqqara: The tour will then move on to Saqqara, an ancient burial ground that served as the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis. Here, you’ll see the famous Step Pyramid of Djoser, which is widely considered to be the oldest stone structure in the world.
- Memphis: The next stop on the tour is Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt. Memphis was founded around 3100 BCE and was home to many of Egypt’s pharaohs. You’ll see the remains of the ancient city, including the statue of Ramses II, one of the largest and most impressive statues in Egypt.
- Dashur: The final stop on the tour is Dashur, where you’ll visit the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid. The Bent Pyramid is one of the earliest pyramids built in Egypt and is notable for its unique shape. The Red Pyramid is the third-largest pyramid in Egypt and is named for the reddish hue of its limestone blocks.
- Pickup and Drop off
- Private Air Conditioner Car
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pickup from airport with extra cost
- Any extra places not motioned in the programmer
In the morning , our driver will be waiting you with tour guide from your hotel Start visiting Pyramids of Giza one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. These massive structures were built over 4,500 years ago as tombs for the pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure
Continue your tour to Saqqara , an ancient burial ground that served as the necropolis for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis
Then you will head to Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt.
Finally you will stop to visit stop Dashur, where you'll visit the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid. The Bent Pyramid is one of the earliest pyramids built in Egypt and is notable for its unique shape.Back to your hotel with